Comfortable self-catering accommodation in Snowdonia
Rates from £25 per person per night • Large well-equipped kitchen • Situated at the base of Snowdon
Dol Peris is a guesthouse with a mountain view from every window. It occupies a central spot in the little village of Llanberis in North Wales, from which it takes its name.
This Snowdonia village may look small enough, but constant glimpses of high peaks, rushing waters and unspoilt beauty confirm its world-wide reputation as a Mecca for climbers, mountaineers, hill-walkers, canoeists, kayakers, paragliders, artists and photographers.
Dol Peris House is run by husband-and-wife team Phill and Lisa George. Having run an outdoor activities company for many years they know the draw of the mountains, the pull of the wilds (www.
- Secure bike storage — off-street and spacious
- Dedicated drying room — plenty of room for your wet gear
- Private off road parking — private and spacious
- Conference/classroom facilities — available for hire (seats up to 15)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi — free service!
- More facilities ›
If you’re looking for a perfect base for exploring Snowdonia’s wild mountain tops and beautiful valleys, look no further!